Verbatoria provide neural assessment which evaluates inborn abilities of a human with respect to math, music, creativity, languages, sports, self esteem and empathy. It is based on measuring brain activity during simple tests using wearable Brain Computer Interface (pBCI). The company has been operating since 2014 and Malaysia’s first set up is located in Penang. Its certified specialists carry out unique neuro-feedback testing for children, teenagers and adults on seven talent edges (TQ). Testing is held by age groups that guarantees an individual approach to the assessment and not comparing with the norms as in traditional methods.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Unlike existing talent tests that are available in the market, our tests do not focus on reading and writing. In addition, the measurement is not simply based on answering questions correctly and achieving a high numeric score.
- We measure the thinking process of the brain using an automatic algorithm. Our measurement focuses on the natural ability of individual in different areas and will be able to highlight strength and weaknesses on individuals which will allow for greater development and guidance on a teaching platform.
- With Neurometria, it is possible to determine as precisely as possible those directions of the child education as well as teenagers and adults in career searching that will be most effective for him and will help him to reveal all his abilities to the full extent.
- Neurometria method includes a compact sensor – neurointerface (BCI). Microprocessor of the sensor (chipset) is developed in the Silicon Valley, by the Company NeuroSky.com. The company is a patent holder for the technology of creating portable sensors and is used in various device form factors. Whereas, the sensor used in neuroscreening is manufactured by Macroellect.
What Makes Us Unique?
TQ Method Basis Why Important
- Neurometria of abilities, or talent quotient (TQ) is a unique method of analyzing the natural potential of a person (child, teenager, adult) using an algorithm for analyzing the individual characteristics of the brain while performing simple standard tasks in different areas.
- Unlike any other test, the method does not examine a person’s skills or abilities, but only identifies areas that will be easier or more difficult to develop in relation to the others.
- It is also important that a person’s talents are not compared with any age norms or tables. The method is actively used in career guidance in secondary schools, development centers, sport sections all over Russia and abroad.
- Verbatoria clients are parents who care about the harmonious development of the kids, as well as specialists in psychology, administration of kids’ institutions, representatives of business world, HR specialists, and parents who are worried about the future of their kids.
- With the help of modern neurometry methods you can identify all the talents and abilities of the kids that will determine their future.