- Jory Schossau, Christoph Adami, Arend Hintze. Cognitive and Neural Correlates of Mathematical Giftedness in Adults and Children (Oct 2017) 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.01646
- Jory Schossau, Christoph Adami, Arend Hintze. Information-theoretic neuro- correlates boost evolution of cognitive systems, (Nov 2015) https://arxiv.org/abs/1511.07962
- Petsche H., Kaplan S., von Stein A., Fill O. The possible meaning of the upper and lower alpha frequency ranges for cognitive and creative tasks. Int. J. Psychophysiol. V. 26
- Abduljalil Mohamed, Khaled Bashir Shaban, Amr Mohamed. Directed Graph- based Wireless EEG Sensor Channel Selection Approach for Cognitive Task Classification, (Sep 2016)
- Gevins A., Leong H., Smith M.E., Le J., Du R. (1995) Mapping cognitive brain function with modern high-resolution electroencephalography. Trends Neurosci. V. 18.
- Musha Т., Terasaki Yu., Haque НА., Ivantisky GA. (1997) Feature extraction from EEG associated with emotions. Artificial Life Robotics. V. 1
- Ivanitskiy G.A., Naumov R.A., Roik A.O., Ivanitsk.y A.M. (2008) “How to determine what the brain does by its electrical potentials”, V. 1, P. 93-102.
- Gorbachevskaya N.L., Karakhanyan K.G., Davydova E.Yu. A special gifted child. Longitudinal study of memory and EEG [Electronic resource]//Clinical and special psychology. 2016. V. 5. № 2. P. 63-76. doi:10.17759/cpse.2016050205
- Howard Gardner. Structure of the mind: the theory of multiple intelligence. – M.: I.D. Williams LLC, 2007.
- Daniel Goleman. Emotional intelligence. Why it can mean more than IQ. Publishing house: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber 2016.
- Thomas Armstrong. You can do more than you think. – Publishing house: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2014.
- Moheb K., The human brain -50 ideas, which you need to know – Publishing house: Fantom Press, 2016.
- Luria A.R. Fundamentals of neuropsychology. Manual for graduate students. – M.: Publishing house: “Academy” Center, 2003.
- Khomskaya E.D. Neuropsychology: 4th edition. – St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg, 2005.